The Way IT Should Be.
Your organization runs smoothly. Your computers work, so your people can work. Your information technology network uses resources wisely, minimizes interruptions to workflow and maximizes your efficiency.
Your data is secure and accessible. You have confidence in the tools, systems and IT professionals you rely on.
That’s the way IT should be. That’s what TekTegrity brings clients throughout San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Kern counties and remote clients around the world.
Total System Management™
- A great basic plan for a securely managed and monitored system
- Two or 4 hour response time, based on your business’s IT dependency
- Low monthly fee, with additional services available as needed
Total System Management Advantage™
- Our premier solution covers all your machines and entire network, perfect for those with critical needs
- 1-hour response time, 24/7
- No need for in-house IT staff. Predictable monthly cost covers all services and assistance.
- For organizations that need to work beyond their physical office, or have multiple office locations
- Four TekCloud services cover your server, email, office & productivity software
- The easiest way to use, get, keep, share, and protect your company’s files, applications, and data
IT for IT people
- The extra support, when you need it
- Access to IT professionals experienced in server virtualization, storage, disaster recovery and backup planning, remote desktop services, database provisioning, mail systems, and more
Now I can sleep at night! As a CPA, my clients' data is my business; if I walk in the front door one morning and something has happened to our computers, either through theft or damage, I need a 100% restoration plan or I am out of business. TekTegrity gives me that peace of mind with frequent backup of our system, and fast response troubleshooting when I run into any problems. They are very professional and a true pleasure to work with, and I have recommended them to many of my clients!George Duck
George Duck Associates, CPAs